POLICY HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
Cultimarine S.A.C. It is a company dedicated to the cultivation, processing and marketing of scallops and other aquatic preferably for export. As a responsible company has as one of its objectives to ensure safety and health at work, with purposes of minimize labor accidents.
He considers that its most important asset is its staff and is aware of its responsibility for what promises to create conditions for the existence of a safe and healthy work according to the law of safety and health at work as well as maintain the employee motivated and committed to the prevention of occupational hazards;
Therefore it establishes the following principles:
- We are committed to properly maintain the nature and extent of the risks for Safety and Health at Work of the company.
- Define training programs and induction safety and health at work for the development and training of people, in order to ensure compliance with our policies, procedures, rules and objectives regarding Management Safety and Health at Work.
- As professionals meet the legal requirements on safety and health at work in force, and other complementary legal requirements.
- Optimize working conditions in order to maximize the levels of safety and health for the welfare of employees and the company.
- Ensuring the full safety of employees in the performance of their duties.
- Periodic checks of the System Safety and Health at Work, to verify their performance, adequacy and effectiveness in relation to the objectives.
- Maintain the continuous improvement of safety and health at work in all activities, ensuring the status of employees, third parties related to the productive activity of the company and visitors, based on the concept of teamwork.
- Ensure participation and consultation of employees in preventing occupational hazards in all its activities.
- Management is committed to disclose our policy at all levels of the organization, suppliers and third parties relating to Cultimarine S.A.C.